Please Provide all documents in a Pdf format.
Register with the Wyoming Department of Education (WDOE) Application for registration Wyo. Stat. §21-2-401 et. seq., and WDOE Rules and Regulations, ch 30 governs this process. Licensure begins on July 1st and ends on June 30th annually. The application and applicable fees are due each year. Private School is defined as any school that is NOT a Wyoming public institution. Please contact Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions regarding WDOE registration.
NOTE: SARA Institutions (State Authorization for Reciprocity Agreements) do not require WDOE approval. Please submit a copy of the “Welcome Letter” received from NS-SARA at the time of approval
Email the following registration materials to email@example.com
- WDOE Registration or SARA welcome letter
- Course information, syllabus
- Parent instiution's accreditation
- Program approval by home state Board of Nursing
- Program national nursing accreditation
- Student name and information
- Dates of clinical experience
- Facility agreement
- Faculty Qualification Sheets Faculty Qualification Sheet
Confirm with clinical facility thier receipt of copy of WSBN approval letter
Assist clinical facility in providing preceptor qualifications (CV, biography, certifications, lic number, etc) to WSBN by the first day of clinical via email
Reporting Obligations: Programs with approved clinical placements in Wyoming shall be required to complete an abbreviated annual education report that is due on or before August 31 to WSBN